Breeding and Showing Cats/Pregnant cat

Question
So my friend is having me watch her cat that is pregnant she doesn't know when she got pregnant but I can see and feel her babies moving and I was told the nipples becoming a bit red and swelling is a sign she might be close she's been eating alot and has no discharge and every time I rub her belly it gets really hard I took her temperature and it was 99.0 please let me know

Answer
That is very difficult to answer.    First of all you can feel kittens moving for at least the last 3 weeks,  their nipples are large and pink after the first 3 weeks of pregancy.  So none of that is a sign that delivery is near.
A Cat's normal temperature is 102...so I don't think you left the thermometer in long enough.....99 is too low and the cat would be quite ill.

Cats are pregnant for about65 days...
I would confine her to a small area, bedroom or some place safe.   Provide her with a box that has bedding in it.
Please keep her indoors from now on...obviously she was outside to get bred.

Hope this helps

Breeding and Showing Cats

Kathleen Hoos