Bridge & other card games/some squeeze terms

I am preparing an English-Turkish bridge glossary. I had difficulties in finding the correct Turkish translations for a few Squeeze terms, because these terms had multiple meanings at least two of English could be suitable fort he Squeeze. I will really appreciate if you can help me find the correct translation. I will help you by providing the possible meanings.

So which of the meanings apply for the following Squeeze names:
1.   “Mole” Squeeze:
any of various small insectivorous mammals, especially of the family Talpidae, living chiefly underground, and having velvety fur, very small eyes, and strong forefeet.
a spy who becomes part of and works from within the ranks of an enemy governmental staff or intelligence agency. Compare double agent.
Machinery . a large, powerful machine for boring through earth or rock, used in the construction of tunnels.
2.    “Winkle” Squeeze:
any of various marine gastropods; periwinkle.
Informal . to pry (something) out of a place, as winkle meat is dug out of its shell with a pin (usually followed by out ).
3.   “Vise/Vice” Squeeze
Should we take the meaning of vise or vice? Vise is synonymous with vice and has one meaning, but vice has many meanings:
an immoral or evil habit or practice. Synonyms: fault, failing, foible, weakness. Antonyms: virtue.
immoral conduct; depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice. Synonyms: depravity, sin, iniquity, wickedness, corruption. Antonyms: virtue, morality.
sexual immorality, especially prostitution. Synonyms: wantonness, degeneracy, licentiousness.
a particular form of depravity.
a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style. Synonyms: flaw, blemish, imperfection, foible, weakness.
4.   “Backwash” Squeeze
Nautical . water thrown backward by the motion of oars, propellers, paddle wheels, etc.
Aeronautics . the portion of the wash of an aircraft that flows to the rear, usually created by the power plant. Compare wash ( def. 31 ) .
a condition, usually undesirable, that continues long after the event which caused it.
to affect, as by hitting, rocking, or splashing, with a backwash: a powerful cutter backwashing the skiers.
to clean out (a clogged filter) by reversing the flow of fluid: Backwash the swimming pool's filters regularly.

Sorry for the long mail. Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Tarik Sadak, Istanbul, Turkey

1. The Mole Squeeze is named after the small burrowing underground mammal. It was discovered and named by Julian Pottage, the British author and player. I believe it is described in the July, 2002 edition of Bridge World Magazine. It is a variation of the vise squeeze.

2. Winkle Squeeze corresponds to your definition pry, extract or force out of a place or position. It was first discovered by Terrence Reese.

3. The Vise Squeeze corresponds to 1. any of various devices, usually having two jaws that may be brought together or separated by means of a screw, lever, or the like, used to hold an object firmly while work is being done on it. 2. to hold, press, or squeeze with or as with a vise.
This squeeze was also discovered by Terrence Reese. He probably was trying to give it a name which corresponded to the second part of the above definition. However, it has nothing at all to do with immoral conduct. The reason for the confusion is that in America, this device or tool is called a "vise" while in the UK, this same tool is spelled "vice". This leads to confusion with all of the other definitions of "vice" which refer to immoral conduct.

4. Backwash alternative definition which seems to be most appropriate is "an undesirable consequence or aftermath" most similar to your definition 3.  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.