Bridge & other card games/highcards/opening bid

Question
Hi;
We find your answers to the point,and very informative,our question is..
What would be the most often combination of high cards generally found in an opening trump hand,and a NT hand?
Cheers
snoopy

Answer

The only information I can offer is this website listing the probability of various high card point counts in a given bridge hand. The last column gives that information. For example, the probability of being dealt a 13 point hand is 6.91% and the probability of being dealt a 15 point hand is 4.42%. Using the chart, you can calculate the probability of having, for example, 13 high card points or more is 26.79% and the probability of a 15-17 point notrump hand is 10.09%.

http://www.bridgehands.com/P/Probability_HCP.htm  

Bridge & other card games

Unhunk