Bridge & other card games/Misdeals

When, on trick # 11, defender finds himself short one card, and declarer has already made his game bid, is a misdeal required?  Or does declarer receive credit for game?

Once the play has begun, there is no misdeal unless the deck was defective in that it did not have the right number of cards, or else, during the deal, one player picked up too many cards and another player picked up too few. In other words, if the missing card was never dealt out then there is a redeal, otherwise there is not.

If the missing card was dealt out but mistakenly placed in a previous trick or dropped on the floor or eaten by the defender, then the deal is valid. Declarer receives credit for the game. Actually there may be additional penalties applied to the culpable defender but this gets somewhat complicated and in any event would only help the declarer more.  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.