Bridge & other card games/revoke

If declarer neglects to follow suit, then ultimately on the next trick plays the winning card of the same suit, what is the correct cause of action?  Example:  declarer threw off on a suit that my partner led, I won the trick, and led that suit back and declarer played the winning card, I called the revoke immediately, and the opponents said that they could correct, and they took the next 2 tricks of that suit is this a correct play?

Thank you for a response

Your opponents are not correct. According to Law 63 of The Laws of Contract Bridge

A revoke becomes established when the offender or his partner leads or plays (whether legally or illegally) to the following trick, or names or otherwise designates a card to be so played, or makes a claim or concession of tricks orally or by facing his hand. The revoke may then no longer be corrected and the trick on which the revoke occurred stands as played.

If the non-offending side won the trick on which the revoke occurred, and if the offending side won any trick after the revoke
(i)  the first such trick is transferred to the non-offending side, and

(ii)  if the offending side won two or more tricks after the revoke, any of which was won by the offending player with a card he could legally have played to the revoke trick, an additional trick is transferred to the non-offending side.

So it looks like your side should be awarded a 2 trick penalty.  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.