Bridge & other card games/Contract Bridge Rotation Schedule

Question
We are a group of 40 people(20 couples) who play contract bridge in 5 locations for 8 sessions.  Could you please give me the best rotation schedule?

Answer

Here is one possible rotation. Assign each of the 20 pairs a number using the following choices...NS 1-10 and EW 1-10. I assume each of the 5 locations will have 2 tables. Give the tables numbers from 1-10 (location 1 can have Tables 1 and 2, location 2 can have Tables 3 and 4 and so on). The website below gives instructions for 8 sessions. You can ignore the "board number" columns.

http://www.gravesendbridgeclub.org/CB/td/Movement.php?class=MitchellBowman&type=  

Bridge & other card games

Unhunk