Bridge & other card games/Bridge rotation

We are a group of advanced beginners that never play with the same partner, would like a rotation to suit odd number of players like 13. 14, 15, 17, 18,  19,  as it is a very transient group. Thank youul

For 13 tables use one of the following two links

For 14 tables go here

For 15 tables use the following. It is for four tables and 16 players but if you have 15 players then player 16 does not exist and the players who are assigned to Table 1 must sit out.

For 18 players go here

For 19 players you could use the following movement designed for 20 players. Player 20 would not exist and the three players who are assigned to play against him will, in reality, sit out.

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.