Bridge & other card games/playing card from dummy in bridge

Question
When is a card considered played when it is played from dummy in social rubber bridge?? Is it when first touched, when it is pulled into play area, or when it is released?

Answer
Played Card -

This rule applies to any form of Bridge - Socail, Tournament, and Duplicate

When the declarer touches a card in the dummy hand, it is considered played (except when he is merely arranging the dummies cards). Alternatively, the declarer may name a card in the dummy and such a card must be played. A defender plays a card when he exposes it so that the other defender can see its face. A card once played may not be withdrawn, except to correct a revoke or other irregularity.

Bridge & other card games

Joe Andrews