Bridge & other card games/couples bridge rotation

We have ten couples and will play two tables at two host homes48cd4 once a month for eight months.  Each month the two couples who are not in the rotation will serve as substitutes.  Do you have a rotation that fits this criteria?

I would suggest that you check out these sites for more details on your
8 round, 10 team rotation movement..

If none of these do not give you the info you need, I apologize.

Another source is the ACBL  Alex Groner Publication
for Bridge Directors, regarding team movements.

Best regards,

- JoeA

List of Bridge Movements -

Bridge Guys

How To Make Schedules -

Similar to UC Berkeley Quiz Bowl: How To Make Schedules

... The odd-team round robin is the basic building block of nearly every .... but now you need two extra rounds (one for Round 1 and one for Round 8), .... So if you have, say, 10 teams in a non-packet-submission ... odd-team round-robin, since the movement of teams isn't systematic in the other arrangements. GUIDE FOR SWISS TEAMS -

Bridge & other card games

Joe Andrews

I can answer questions about most card games . These games include Bridge, Hearts, Spades, Euchre, Canasta, Whist, Pinochle, Cribbage, and Rummy.

I was the organizer director of Grand Prix World Series of Card games. (1999 - 2011) I have written 5 books about card games. (Spades, Hearts, Euchre, Whist, and Barbu. ) I invented a new card game called "Heartswitch" (US Games, Inc.) I am developing four more card games. I am also a consultant for the US Playing Card Company. My Web site is:

GAMES Magazine (8 Artciles) , Microsoft Gaming Zone, Popular Bridge

I have a Bachelor's Degree in History.

US Playing Card Company