Bridge & other card games/8 person individual competition

Hi Joe.,

we have 8 people playing an individual you suggest we play 4 hands "Chicago" each round??
cannot see how we can use duplicate system as  it would take too long.
Would appreciate your advice.
thank you in advance

Hi !

One alternative is to play a "Chicago" movement for each round.

A better choice is the site listed below.  It offers many 8 player individual movments.
Scroll down and select the movement you want.

It would take too much spece to reproduce the movement on this page.

I would suggest that you go to this link  ("Bridge Guys"), and check out all of the individual
movements for 8 players.

As a matter of fact, the internet is a great source of info for all types of movements..

Ditto for the book about Bridge movements written by A, Groner.

Have a good day.

- J

Bridge & other card games

Joe Andrews

I can answer questions about most card games . These games include Bridge, Hearts, Spades, Euchre, Canasta, Whist, Pinochle, Cribbage, and Rummy.

I was the organizer director of Grand Prix World Series of Card games. (1999 - 2011) I have written 5 books about card games. (Spades, Hearts, Euchre, Whist, and Barbu. ) I invented a new card game called "Heartswitch" (US Games, Inc.) I am developing four more card games. I am also a consultant for the US Playing Card Company. My Web site is:

GAMES Magazine (8 Artciles) , Microsoft Gaming Zone, Popular Bridge

I have a Bachelor's Degree in History.

US Playing Card Company