Bridge & other card games/revoke

opp. revoked - did not follow suit - dec. won - dec led suit again, opp. won (last card in suit) and led another suit and won next three tricks as bid was in no trump.  Dec. would not have led that suit (already won tricks in suit), Therefore, down even with 2 trick pen. applied.  Is this correct scoring?

When any established revoke causes damage to the non-offending side that is insufficiently compensated by the law, the offending side should transfer additional tricks so as to restore equity. The guiding principle: The side that commits an irregularity bears an obligation not to gain directly from the infraction itself. If a result is inequitable to the non- offenders and there is no penalty or the penalty exacted is not equitable, the score should be adjusted  to the likely result had the infraction not been committed (equity).  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.