Bridge & other card games/jump shift intervening bid

Partner opens 1 space, intervening bid 2 hearts.  I'm next.  19 points.  6 diamonds w/honors, four spades with A K.   one small heart two small clubs.  Do I jump shift with 3 diamonds or 4 diamonds?

If you have a good idea what the final contract should be just bid it as directly as possible without making unnecessary bids which might confuse partner. In this case, partner opened 1S and you have four to the AK. You expect to play in 6S or in 7S. I would not fiddle around by bidding diamonds, just bid Blackwood 4NT. If partner shows one ace bid 6S. If partner shows two aces, bid 7S. If you play key card Blackwood and can ask about the queen of spades after partner responds to your 4NT, so much the better. However, even if you do not play this, partner is very likely to have the queen of spades for his opening bid so just bid as I suggested above.  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.