Bridge & other card games/Swiss Yass championship in Brisbane

I am really stuck. We need to run a jass championship and I have to organise the table rotations. We want every player to always have a new partner, and to play against a maximum number of people (this was obvious).

We are going to have 12 rounds.
We might have 32 or 36 players this year, but if there is an Excel formula, would like to apply it to 28 and 40 players.

Can you help me out please?
Rind regards from Australia,

My expertise is in bridge and I'm unfamiliar with Swiss Jass. The only thing that I can do is to give you links to rotations for 28, 32, 36 and 40 individual players depicting their partner and their 2 opponents for each round. These rotations are given for only 7 or 8 rounds. Maybe they can be of some use to you. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.  

Bridge & other card games

I can answer questions on bidding and on cardplay with the caveat that the former may necessarily involve some subjectivity. I have been playing tournament bridge for over 20 years and I have won several regional tournaments.