Britain/Political Science

Question
Hello Harry,
I've been having a hard time trying to find the right place within AllExperts to ask this question.

I would like to understand how the UK parliament works but also the essentials, in a comparative perspective, of democracy and monarchy.

Could you recommend me any books that introduces these topics? Preferably, I don't want something too academic or hard to understand.

Best regards

Answer
Well, I am not sure if they are available in Brazil, but if you are able to buy them via eBay I would recommend any books by Professors Thrasher and Rallings from Plymouth University in conjunction with Sky News. If there is anything that you want to know about Parliament I am an expert on the workings of Parliament and would be able to answer most questions about Parliament and elections.

Britain

Harry Hayfield