Britain/Political Science

Hello Harry,
I've been having a hard time trying to find the right place within AllExperts to ask this question.

I would like to understand how the UK parliament works but also the essentials, in a comparative perspective, of democracy and monarchy.

Could you recommend me any books that introduces these topics? Preferably, I don't want something too academic or hard to understand.

Best regards

Well, I am not sure if they are available in Brazil, but if you are able to buy them via eBay I would recommend any books by Professors Thrasher and Rallings from Plymouth University in conjunction with Sky News. If there is anything that you want to know about Parliament I am an expert on the workings of Parliament and would be able to answer most questions about Parliament and elections.

Harry Hayfield

Any questions relating to the composition of parliament, the workings of parliament and national, special, local and regional elections

Stood in the local elections of June 2004 and have data going back to 1950 for the UK parliament and 1832 for Welsh constituencies

Liberal Democrats