British History/Attempt to kill Queen Elizabeth I about 1591 or 1592

stephg wrote at 2013-08-25 21:56:00
To June Shawver:  We have the same ancestor. He is my 10th great grandfather. I have found several articles on this plot...and several say he was actually drawn and quartered, not beheaded as I thought. It's all very interesting and the Squires on my line are traced through the Revolution living in CT and NY.  Email me if you would like!

British History

Rebecca Swords

I can answer questions on the following: the Tudor, Stuart, and some of the later Plantagenet eras, specifically the reigns of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. I am also knowledgeable on certain areas of the Tudor period, including Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and the English Reformation.

BA (cum laude) in British literature and history. Graduate level courses and numerous papers done on the subject. Lifelong interest, along with 15 years of personal study.

American Association of Museums, American Association of State and Local History, Phi Alpha Theta (History Honor Society), Sigma Tau Delta, Southern Historical Association

BA/British Literature and History; MA/British History, with ongoing thesis on the relationship between Cardinal Wolsey and Anne Boleyn

Graduated Cum Laude with a BA in British Literature and History, The Phi Zeta Chapter award (2005 - Sigma Tau Delta honor society), President's List, Dean's List