Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)/Broadband

Dear Ted,
       Greetings! Hope things good at your end.:)
I have just bought a tablet and i have enabled its driver.
Let me tell you about its 7Inch Allwinner tablet with having 1.2ghz processor and 512 DDR Ram.
       I have installed the driver naming PDA net and i could see connected emoticon on my desktop location but i am unable to browse in my tablet.Could you assist me in this regard?

Sorry I am not familiar with that tablet model.  I would suggest that you get on one of the user-suppoted forums for PDA net, or purchase PDA net and ask for support from it's developer, or go back to the dealer who sold you the tablet and ask for their help.

There are so many different tablet models out there now that there is a lack of standardization making it difficult to assist with them,

Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)

Ted Mittelstaedt

I will answer questions on the following kinds of High Speed Internet connectivity; ISDN, Frame Relay, dedicated T1, higher speeeds such as DS3/OC3, wireless such as 802.11 and DSL. No questions on dialup V90 or Cable access. I can also answer questions on many types of Cisco routers, and a number of other brands of business routers as well.

I am the technical manager of Internet Partners Inc. an ISP.

I've written a book titled "The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's Guide" published by Addison Wesley