Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)/Fiber connectivity

Question
Hi
I have a fiber net Tilgin HG1315 router and have no problem to connect all my computers wirelessly, but unfortunately I can not connect wirelessly to my Cromcast and IP security camera(Forscam FI8905W). Please let me know what are the set up changes I have to make in my router?

Thanks in advance
Yours sincerly
Thasan Ratnam

Answer
Turn off ALL wireless security on the router and attempt to connect to it with the Cromcast and IP security camera.  If that does not work call Forscam tech support and if they can't help you, throw the camera in the garbage and buy a decent one from AXIS, and reflect on the pennywise, poundfoolishness of buying cheap garbage grade IP cameras from Home Depot that have antennas that are so crappy they couldn't pick up a signal if the camera was laying on top of the router.  It's really a very inexpensive lesson.

Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)

Ted Mittelstaedt