Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)/Malware on broadband device?

Hello. How to know if someone has put a malware spyware virus into my wireless broadband device (that I connect to my Windows laptop's usb). Thanks.

All the malware out there for broadband routers is transient - it does not "save" itself to the router.  You reboot your router and it's gone - until the router is infected again.   Just update your router's firmware to the latest version and if your router is old, and insecure, buy a new one.

Broadband (Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics)

Ted Mittelstaedt

I will answer questions on the following kinds of High Speed Internet connectivity; ISDN, Frame Relay, dedicated T1, higher speeeds such as DS3/OC3, wireless such as 802.11 and DSL. No questions on dialup V90 or Cable access. I can also answer questions on many types of Cisco routers, and a number of other brands of business routers as well.

I am the technical manager of Internet Partners Inc. an ISP.

I've written a book titled "The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's Guide" published by Addison Wesley