Broadcasting/Financial Projections for my reality Series

Nneka Isaac-Moses wrote at 2015-12-09 12:51:21
I learned so much from the answer by Patrick Murray. Though here in my country the media business is a bit different, I have improved on what I thought I know.  

Patrick J. Murray

Having been in the broadcast community for over thirty years, I am able to assist others in discovering their niche in the area of broadcast televison, in both production and talent, as well as sports, medical, or corporate production. This would include methods of production, purchase of equipment, or philosophy of acting.

Armed with a dual degree in TV/Radio and Theater, I began my career as a camera operator in a major market television station. Directing and production management were soon to follow. Currently, I have my own business as a freelance producer-director, and have been primarily working in field of sports production.

I belong to NATAS (National Association of Arts and Sciences).

I hold a BA in TV/Radio and Theater from Ashland University, located in Ashland, Ohio.

I have received 10 local Emmy awards for various sports shows produced in the Northeast Ohio region.