Buddhists/The Meaning of Life

Question
Hello,
I'm doing my final assignment for school Study of Religion and I was wondering what your thoughts and views of the idea of suffering being apart life?
How do you view the idea of life being suffering, is that how you see life or do you view suffering as a different aspect?

Thank you

Answer
Most important is what you're doing right now. Pay attention. At this moment, is there suffering?

If there's no suffering, then wonderful, no problem.

If there is suffering, then it's your job to help. For example, if you're hungry, eat. If you're tired, sleep. If someone else is hungry, give them food. If someone else is thirsty, give them drink. Very simple. Moment to moment, just pay attention, and respond with clarity and compassion.

Buddhists

Stuart Resnick