Buddhists/buddha and jesus

What are the main differences, similarities between buddha and Jesus. Tell me as much as you know.

Dear Kevin,
It's all a matter of opinion. It depends first on what you think Jesus was like - there is not a lot of agreement about that. There is more agreement (though it is far from complete) about what the Buddha was like.
There are no obvious similarities, other than that both seem to have taught that kindness is a noble thing. Beyond that they seem quite different.
But since you can use the net, you will find mountains of varied opinion on the matter. Whether any of it is any use, is another matter!

Alex Wilding

I have practiced and studied Tibetan Buddhism in the Kagyu and Nyingma traditions since the early 1970s, and have a good knowledge of theory, history and of the struggles of trying to practice the teachings, including meditation, while leading a normal, modern life. I am also available to provide background information for journalists.

I have been a practitioner since the early 1970s; have run a small Buddhist centre in the English Midlands and was vice-president of Kagyu Benchen Ling e.V. in Germany, for whom I managed three large Buddhist summer-camps. More importantly, I maintain a habit of personal practice. I am the "owner" of the Kagyu list at Yahoo.

My first degree was an M.A. from Oxford. I later obtained a Master of Philosophy degree for a research thesis in "Initiation in Tibetan Buddhism" from Leicester University. I also have engineering and educational qualifications.