Buddhists/buddha and jesus

Question
What are the main differences, similarities between buddha and Jesus. Tell me as much as you know.

Answer
Dear Kevin,
It's all a matter of opinion. It depends first on what you think Jesus was like - there is not a lot of agreement about that. There is more agreement (though it is far from complete) about what the Buddha was like.
There are no obvious similarities, other than that both seem to have taught that kindness is a noble thing. Beyond that they seem quite different.
But since you can use the net, you will find mountains of varied opinion on the matter. Whether any of it is any use, is another matter!

Buddhists

Alex Wilding