Buddhists/buddha nature

Question
If all people have the Buddha Nature how come a lot of people, like say Adam Lanza or other mass murderers don't act like they do?

Answer
In each moment (in THIS moment), we find ourselves in a situation, and it's our job to meet the moment with clarity and compassion. Can I perceive what's in front of me just as it is? What can I do in this moment to help other beings?

Attending to this job is plenty to occupy us. There's no need to add anything extra, no need to hold any ideas about Buddha Nature, no need to judge anyone else as good or evil.

Buddhists

Stuart Resnick