Buddhists/buddha nature

If all people have the Buddha Nature how come a lot of people, like say Adam Lanza or other mass murderers don't act like they do?

In each moment (in THIS moment), we find ourselves in a situation, and it's our job to meet the moment with clarity and compassion. Can I perceive what's in front of me just as it is? What can I do in this moment to help other beings?

Attending to this job is plenty to occupy us. There's no need to add anything extra, no need to hold any ideas about Buddha Nature, no need to judge anyone else as good or evil.

Stuart Resnick

I'm a long-time practitioner in a Korean-style Zen school. I can answer questions regarding Zen, formal sitting meditation, self-inquiry, the practice of "koan" transmission, and offer the particular perspective of this school on the great life questions.

18 years of formal practice with the Kwan Um School of Zen, currently with the Empty Gate Zen Center of Berkeley, currently a "Senior Dharma Teacher" at this center, I give periodic talks and informally answer questions of students interested in Zen practice and teaching style