Buddhists/Some Buddhism Questions

Question
1. How did you get to know and start studying Buddhism in depth, what drew you in?  
2. In what way has Buddhism most affected or shaped your life since learning about it?  
3. What do you think is the most important or relevant takeaway point from Buddhism’s teachings?
4. How do you connect and continue to find new, original Buddhist material to learn and study from, what is your favorite or preferred Buddhist work?  
5. Do you think that these Buddhism will continue to grow in following or fade as time goes on? Why or Why not?

Answer
Hi James,

I am from a Buddhist family.  But I learn Buddhism by studying Buddhist books and listening to Buddhist talks.

To use one's common sense and human intelligence.

The Golden Rule : Don't do anything that you don't like done to you.

Buddhism is about living in peace and contentment.  If you can do that, there is nothing more to learn.

Everything is subject to this universal eternal law, CHANGE.  Buddhism will continue to grow and in the end will also fade away.  

Buddhists

Justin Choo