Buddhists/Buddhism and Odinism

Question
I am an Odinist, a practicioner of the old Germanic religion that is native to the Northern European soul. I was raised in this religion and love it. However, I've also begun to study and practice Buddhism which has given me a lot of peace. Can one practice both religions? (Odinism, btw, honors many Gods, the Ancestors and the Land Spirits)

Answer
Ask yourself the Big Question "What am I?" If you ask sincerely, a big "Don't Know" will appear. This "Don't Know" is before thinking; it has no I/my/me. Find this before-thinking mind, then use it to meet each moment with clarity and compassion.

That's all that matters. No need to worry about Buddhism or Odinism or religion or anything else.

Buddhists

Stuart Resnick