Buddhists/Special Divine Action - Stuart Resnick

Question
I am performing a research on Special Divine Action as defined in various religions and very much appreciate your valued input.

For reference:

- General Divine Action are realised entirely through the natural order, and there is no conflict with what the sciences tell us about the law-governed processes constituting that natural order

- Special Divine Action (SDA), however, appears to require that God intervenes with physical effects within the natural order to turn events in a direction they would not otherwise have gone. Miracles in relation to natural order are an example of SDA.

- SDA can be construed as having occurred currently (e.g. 21st Century) given the following categories:
1) Scientific laws have not changed, however the phenomena cannot be rationally explained using probability and statistics.
2) Scientific laws cannot provide an answer for the phenomena. There are two aspects where SDA can be inert or in harmony and synergy with other factors:
a) SDA as an option is possible or favourable with regard to other options which explicably explain aspects which science cannot explain, despite scientific observation, analysis, or experiment.
b) SDA changes/suspends scientific laws.

Can you please answer questions 1, 2 and 3 by selecting a, b or c.

1) To what extent does the above SDA categories represent SDA within Buddhism?
(currently as oppose to in the past or future)
a) Completely
b) Partially
c) None

2) To what extent can all SDA within Buddhism be understood in terms of human technology that needs to be in place to recreate the SDA?
(currently or in the future)
a) Completely
b) Partially
c) None

For example do you believe there will there always be an unknown factor with SDA.

3) Have you personally observed or experienced SDA?
a) Yes (can you provide examples)
b) Not sure
c) No

If relevant can you please provide explanations for your answers.  

Many thanks

Answer
Buddhism is about the truth of this moment. Just now: what do you see, what do you hear, what are you doing? THAT'S what Buddhism points to.

In order to clearly wake up to your experience of this moment, please put down your ideas about "Divine," and throw away your other thoughts and ideas as well. Don't attach to ideas & thinking, but instead attend to what's right in front of you.

Pure, clear, absolute Truth has already appeared in this moment. Please don't cover it up with a mountain of ideas about "Divine" or whatever; stay with your actual experience, just now.

Buddhists

Stuart Resnick