Budget Clothing Shopping/how to choose the best affordable formal dress online

i just search formal dresses on google and find so many website online that sell formal dresses,as,,,,what's the opinions to find and choose the best affoedable formal dress online. thank you for your help

Dear Lily,

Thank you for writing. I think the best thing you can do is use these sites to find the style and brand that you like most and then make your search far more specific. Having a specific style, color, size and brand makes matter of the best price far more obtainable.

Please let me know if you have any additional question or need assistance finding the perfect frock!

-Linsey Chrishel

Budget Clothing Shopping

Linsey Chrishel

It is my hope that I can assist you in finding fashion pieces via online shops and boutiques. I have a nack for finding great deals online to fit both your budget and your style. I am familiar with current fashions, and celebrity style. If I can't find you exactly what your favorite star or starlet is wearing I will help find something close!

Aside from being a huge fan of fashion and a lover of a great deal I also have experience as a personal shopper.

I have a degree, but not in fashion.