Hi, this might be a little bit out of the topic or your expertise, but I wanted to book a vacation preferably somewhere in the USA where I can go on somewhat of a snowy mountain retreat. I know i'm being a little ambiguous right now, so let me please better explain myself. I'm planning to go on this vacation alone. I have a vision of going to a place where it has all these attributes...:
Option 1: (main pick)
- somewhat away from the main town but still close enough to drive there.
- Must have Snow covered mountains. (TECHNICALLY A PLACE WITH AN AWESOME VIEW).
- a place where i can be all by myself with privacy.
- A place with nice tall open areas and windows for me to look out and get everything off my mind. a place where i can relax outside and just do breathing exercises or yoga or any homeopathic kind of things.
- a place where it is cold but still warm enough for me to wear a sweater outside.
- I love the mountain air and the breeze.
- an ideal place and example would be like this: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p16280?uni_id=25017
- anything like this would be great!!!
Second option if that place cannot be found:
- some sort of homeopathic retreat with other people at the same place doing the same thing as me. (trying to get away from society). Freeing ones mind, and relax.
- Be in touch with nature.
- A place where its sort of where people go to when they are having troubles at home and need an escape for a while with people there to help you. Sort of like soul and body cleansing.
- Must be a place with wide open area, clean air, a great scenery.
- Preferably a cold place. (I love cold areas).
Yea, so that's what i'm looking for. I was wondering if by any chance you know of any places like that that you might be able to recommend to me.
Sorry for the long essay, but i hope that you can help me. Thank you. Please get back to me at your conveniences.
I do not know of a specific place like this off the top of my head, but I would recommend taking a look at some of the resort towns in Colorado, or in other areas in the mountain west, or the mountain east. I would also recommend that you take a look at the following forums, there are people that have likely been to places similar to what you are looking for, they would be more helpful
One quick search on TripAdvisor came up with a ton of results: http://bit.ly/A3inIQ
Thanks and good luck!