Budgies/what colour will my baby budgies be?

Mbrjaquez wrote at 2012-10-29 03:00:23
We have a green budgie and a yellow budgie. They have had two clutches. The first clutch consisted of green and yellow babies. The second clutch though has produced green, yellow, white w/blue, and black w/ blue. I don't understand the color variation myself but it happened.  

Kyle Lohr

I can answer questions on breeding, illness, housing, diet, color mutations, genetics, and many others. I find budgies to be one of the most wonderful bird species to own as a pet. If I do not know the answer to you question, which is indeed a rare event, I will do my best to research and find the best answer to your question. I have dedicated my life to budgies and now I'm prepared to give back and help the community with their budgies as well. These birds are so wonderful there is an endless amount of information to know about them. I learn new things from budgies every day that I spend with them. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask. You will not be disappointed with the feedback.

I have owned and bred budgies for over 10 years. I know just about everything there is to know about these beautiful birds.

Great American Bird Show and The National Cage Bird Show.

I am currently attending Fort Collins Veterinary School in Colorado and plan on becoming an Avian Veterinarian.