Building Codes and Inspections/Query..

Good day
With reference to specifications for quality standards and specifications I have the following questions.
I work for a company involved in land development SIC 6552 and NAICS 237210.
1. Where am i able to obtain quality standards for these two industry codes?
2. Know there is BIS, ASTM standards etc... Can you refer me to any guides, websites etc.. that can provide with with cross reference standards and relevant ones. For example if I wanted to find out standards similar to the relevant ASTM in other types standards- where am I able to find this.
3. Are there any websites/ resources that can provide one with standards relevant to a specific product / industry?

Land development is not really my area of expertise, but whenever I compare or need equipment standard references I go to the website of Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, or the ASTM information. Also, you can try industry organizations relative to piping, etc..  I hope this helps a little bit, but if you can tell me exactly what you need specs for, perhaps I can be of further assistance.  

Building Codes and Inspections

Keith Fuller

I'm an ICC Certified Master Code Professional fielding general building code questions. My experience has been heavy in fire related issues.

I've been employed since 1985 as an inspector and plan reviewer, and am a municipal Assistant Building Official and Deputy fire Marshal. I've had fire service experience since 1972, having served as a three time Fire Chief and Fire Marshal in years past. The increasing workload, mandatory certifications, and continuing education requirements in recent years have caused me to concentrate my efforts on code related issues. I hold national fire service certifications as well.

ICC Master Code Professional