Building Homes or Extensions/Replacement of garage lintel

Paul wrote at 2012-12-14 20:43:45
I have a similar problem with a bend in my linel. I found that there are 2 linels above a basement window and one rusted out and expanded into the lower. Now the lower lintel is bowed downward and the top is rusted to nothing on the horizontal aspect. Think this may be a similar problem to the one you are having?

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson

I can answer any construction related question in regards to carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, structural elements of any type of building, residential or commercial. Interior or exterior.

Custom Commercial and residential buildings. Churches, theaters, schools and auditoriums. Most recently I am working with the Catholic Church on several design build committees. I have a website related to scheduling and project supervision. Although my expertise is more related to multimillion dollar commercial, educational and theatrical projects my generous credentials in residential and remodelling construction make me a viable source of information regarding all forms of building questions.