Building Homes or Extensions/sagging door with piano hinge

Joe wrote at 2014-10-27 00:51:00
The problem most likely is a worn out hinge. Mine wore out in five years.

Building Homes or Extensions

Craig Fiore

Any questions related to building, constructing, remodeling, or renovating all types of buildings, both commercial and residential, including questions related to general contracting and the management of projects,estimating construction costs, project scheduling, construction contracts (both prime contracts between owners and general contractors and subcontracts between general contractors and their subcontractors or direct contracts between owners and subcontractors). Also, methods and procedures for performing and understanding all trades and trade work typically employed in the construction of buildings.

Have been in the construction business as a general contractor and construction manager since 1974 with extensive experience in renovation and new ground-up construction of all types of commercial and residential buildings. My company has built and renovated homes, schools, medical facilities, industrial and institutional buildings, apartments, restaurants, manufacturing plants, auto service facilities and a host of other miscellaneous projects during the past 35 years. We have served as design/builders, general contractors and construction managers for projects as small as $10,000 to several million. In recent years I have worked as an independent consultant to other construction businesses and have advised homeowners.

I am a four-year graduate of a well-known fully accredited college in Ohio with a Bachelor of Science degree.