Building Homes or Extensions/leveling ceiling

hello i measured my lowest rafter and it is 93/5/8 i measured both corners and found that one corner is 1/1/8 lower. please advise.

Hi Jack, it's hard to say what to do with so little information provided.  Is your roof hand framed rafters? Or is it manufactured trusses?  If you are trying to level your ceiling is it just your ceiling joists that are out of level?  Also, what are you measuring from? If you are measuring from the floor is your floor level? What are your walls made out of? Masonry? Or wood framed?

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson

I can answer any construction related question in regards to carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, structural elements of any type of building, residential or commercial. Interior or exterior.

Custom Commercial and residential buildings. Churches, theaters, schools and auditoriums. Most recently I am working with the Catholic Church on several design build committees. I have a website related to scheduling and project supervision. Although my expertise is more related to multimillion dollar commercial, educational and theatrical projects my generous credentials in residential and remodelling construction make me a viable source of information regarding all forms of building questions.