Building Homes or Extensions/leveling ceiling

Question
hello i measured my lowest rafter and it is 93/5/8 i measured both corners and found that one corner is 1/1/8 lower. please advise.

Answer
Hi Jack, it's hard to say what to do with so little information provided.  Is your roof hand framed rafters? Or is it manufactured trusses?  If you are trying to level your ceiling is it just your ceiling joists that are out of level?  Also, what are you measuring from? If you are measuring from the floor is your floor level? What are your walls made out of? Masonry? Or wood framed?

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson