Building Homes or Extensions/Partial Prestressing Concrete

What are methods of Partial Prestressing Concrete.

I do not know this terminology.

Prestress pulls tension on the reinforcement cable before the concrete is poured in the forms.

Post tension pulls tension after the concrete is poured and cured (usually 28 days).

Perhaps your reference has to do with a special hybrid.

I am sorry I could not help you more.

You might get some good inforation here:

Building Homes or Extensions

Dan Griffin

I can answer almost all questions related to the total construction process. My expertise is in commercial construction, though I can field most any residential question. I have hands on experience in concrete, heavy equipment, masonry, all phases of carpentry, interior finishes, and I am fairly strong in mechanical and electrical.

I have over 20 years experience as a commercial carpenter and commercial construction superintendent. I have another 20 years experience in facility management for a major school district.

My favorite hobby for he past 12 years has been singing bass in a The OkChorale men's barbershop chorus and the Mature Moments quartet.

I hold a Bachelor's degree in English and Math. I have completed many continuing education hours in the building trades. I hold a Master Carpenter card from the AGC, Associated General Contractors.