Building Homes or Extensions/Concrete driveway over existing paving bricks?

The interlocking paving bricks in my driveway have sunk about a half inch, and there are four deep ruts from vehicles. It is also very faded and weeds are coming up in the spaces.  Can I also get the driveway covered in concrete as it is, or do the pavers have to be pulled? Also, would those new driveway coatings be a better or cheaper option? Thanks!

What you have described would alert me to believe the paving substrate was not prepared or compacted properly before the paving was laid.
You could concrete over if the increased height does not cause any issues with the driveway or drainage.
Ensure the concrete is a structural mix ie. RC 35 and a mesh reinforcement fabric is installed . Minimum depth 100mm and 40 mm cover to reinforcement.
Movement joints will be required at 6m distances.
I personally would have the Pavers lifted ,sub base corrected and Pavers re laid.
Pressure wash will remove staining and age related marks., use a propriety paving sealer to finish once the jointing is completed.
Hope this is of assistance.

Building Homes or Extensions

Questions on UK construction from Setting out Projects through to completion. Mainly concreting ,drainage ,bricklaying, masonry,carpentry and decorating,plaster work ,render/roughcasting.From new build construction to historical restoration, renovation. How to set out ,levelling and survey matters.

Timeserved bricklayer , developing to Construction Site Manager and Educated to Site Engineer. Having been in the Industry for 35 years carrying out all types of general construction . renovation and historical renovation and remedial works.Now mainly on luxury dwellings to the value of 2M. Having been self employed and advising main Contractors and Developers through Construction phases and managing the works from concept to completion.Having a broad spectrum of experience.

Scottish Apprenticeship in the crat of bricklaying. Scottish Construction Industry Site Managers Site Civil Engineering Construction and Surveying Set out. Scottish Civil Engineering Analysis of Concrete and Mortar Asbestos encountering. Scaffolding Inspectors Certification Planning, Programming and Management