Building Homes or Extensions/concrete patio

Question
hello, taking up old patio, contractor using increte color.  i have chosen Austin Buff. now need to select release color.  dont know what that is bit assume it is "grout" color.  is this the sealer?  what color would go with Austin Buff?

Answer
Hi Kerry, yes the release color wold be the faux grout lines so to speak.  I would pick something similar in color maybe a shade or two lighter or a shade or two darker, but in the same family of colors If you want the lines to look like grout lines.  Your contractor should have a suggestion.  I don't think you want too much contrast .  

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson