Building Homes or Extensions/concrete patio

hello, taking up old patio, contractor using increte color.  i have chosen Austin Buff. now need to select release color.  dont know what that is bit assume it is "grout" color.  is this the sealer?  what color would go with Austin Buff?

Hi Kerry, yes the release color wold be the faux grout lines so to speak.  I would pick something similar in color maybe a shade or two lighter or a shade or two darker, but in the same family of colors If you want the lines to look like grout lines.  Your contractor should have a suggestion.  I don't think you want too much contrast .  

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson

I can answer any construction related question in regards to carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, structural elements of any type of building, residential or commercial. Interior or exterior.

Custom Commercial and residential buildings. Churches, theaters, schools and auditoriums. Most recently I am working with the Catholic Church on several design build committees. I have a website related to scheduling and project supervision. Although my expertise is more related to multimillion dollar commercial, educational and theatrical projects my generous credentials in residential and remodelling construction make me a viable source of information regarding all forms of building questions.