Building Homes or Extensions/Dryvit

How do you fix a small dent in dry it?

Hi Diane, it should be as simple as mixing a little water in some dryvit top coat mix and making a paste.  The paste is used to fill the dent using a trowel or putty knife.  If the mix is already colored, that should be the end of the process.  If not you will then need to paint the area a day or two after the patch.  Sincerely Bruce Johnson.

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson

I can answer any construction related question in regards to carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, structural elements of any type of building, residential or commercial. Interior or exterior.

Custom Commercial and residential buildings. Churches, theaters, schools and auditoriums. Most recently I am working with the Catholic Church on several design build committees. I have a website related to scheduling and project supervision. Although my expertise is more related to multimillion dollar commercial, educational and theatrical projects my generous credentials in residential and remodelling construction make me a viable source of information regarding all forms of building questions.