Building Homes or Extensions/cost to complete

Question
Hello,

I hope my question is not too involved. If it is or requires too much of your time I understand.

I have a 24x24 shed that I want to finish and use as a free standing room/mini house. My question is if I did all the work myself how much would I look to spend just to complete the interior.

The shed is on a slab with a slab patio. I have already done all electrical work. I am unsure if I will put a kitchenette and small bath.

Answer
Terel  this is an extremely difficult question to answer. You can go to Home Depot website or other and get the cost of toilets and sinks and countertops and cabinets.  The same goes for sheetrock and insulation and paint.  Light fixtures and switches and receptacles all have their own cost. The flooring can be done so many ways such as stainEd concrete vct  or carpet.   The underground plumbing is probably not something that you can do. Any trades that you are not able to do yourself will add substantially to the cost. Most tradesmen do not like to work on things that are not normal or professional.

I know this is not an answer to your question, but it should give you some idea of the scope of what you are considering.  I would be happy to answer more specific questions

Building Homes or Extensions

Dan Griffin