Building Homes or Extensions/cleaning products

I need to know what is the best product to used for sanizitation because company and enterprise need to have that?
What products do you used when things get real dirty.

henry, it is impossible to answer your question.

If heavy equipment is covered with grease and mud a high pressure steam jennie is best.  There are specific products for different surfaces.  There some excellent stainless steel cleaners. Hot soapy water deals with most things.  If you have a specific type of dirt on a specific type of surface, let me know.

Building Homes or Extensions

Dan Griffin

I can answer almost all questions related to the total construction process. My expertise is in commercial construction, though I can field most any residential question. I have hands on experience in concrete, heavy equipment, masonry, all phases of carpentry, interior finishes, and I am fairly strong in mechanical and electrical.

I have over 20 years experience as a commercial carpenter and commercial construction superintendent. I have another 20 years experience in facility management for a major school district.

My favorite hobby for he past 12 years has been singing bass in a The OkChorale men's barbershop chorus and the Mature Moments quartet.

I hold a Bachelor's degree in English and Math. I have completed many continuing education hours in the building trades. I hold a Master Carpenter card from the AGC, Associated General Contractors.