Building Homes or Extensions/Masonry

I want to learn how to to cut

Hi Javier, if you are talking about cutting masonry it's not too difficult.  Most Masons use a power saw with a masonry blade.  It will be easier if you see a video.
Copy the link below and it will take you to YouTube for a tutorial.  While on YouTube you will find several other videos you can watch regarding cutting masonry and brick.

Sincerely Bruce

Building Homes or Extensions

Bruce E. Johnson

I can answer any construction related question in regards to carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, structural elements of any type of building, residential or commercial. Interior or exterior.

Custom Commercial and residential buildings. Churches, theaters, schools and auditoriums. Most recently I am working with the Catholic Church on several design build committees. I have a website related to scheduling and project supervision. Although my expertise is more related to multimillion dollar commercial, educational and theatrical projects my generous credentials in residential and remodelling construction make me a viable source of information regarding all forms of building questions.