Bulimia/Eating Disorders/I do not eat fish

Question
Dear Sir,

I am 38 years old man. My problem is that I do not like to eat fish and sea food.

I have alot of tries but I faild, the only fish I eat is a canned tuna.

The omega 3 and selenium are in low level.

I do not have any another probelms with eatin any thing else.

My question is: can you provide me information about foods that can replace fish.

If you need any frurher details, please let me know.

BW

Mufid

Answer
Hi Mufid,

You have a few options. You can take an omega 3 supplement (fish oil) - if your stomach can tolerate it. You can also eat eggs enriched with omega 3s, eat more ground flaxseed or flaxseed oil. Selenium can be found in brazil nuts and liver. I also recommend you take a multivitamin.

Hope that helps!

Bulimia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard, PhD