Bulimia/Eating Disorders/I do not eat fish

Dear Sir,

I am 38 years old man. My problem is that I do not like to eat fish and sea food.

I have alot of tries but I faild, the only fish I eat is a canned tuna.

The omega 3 and selenium are in low level.

I do not have any another probelms with eatin any thing else.

My question is: can you provide me information about foods that can replace fish.

If you need any frurher details, please let me know.

Hi Mufid,

You have a few options. You can take an omega 3 supplement (fish oil) - if your stomach can tolerate it. You can also eat eggs enriched with omega 3s, eat more ground flaxseed or flaxseed oil. Selenium can be found in brazil nuts and liver. I also recommend you take a multivitamin.

Hope that helps!

Bulimia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard, PhD

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government