Bulldogs/Evo Red Meat Puppy; nuvet plus for puppy ;

Question
Hello there a lot of contradictory info out there about the benefits and problems with giving this  "evo red meat " food to large breed puppys could a VET  please help set the record straight about puppy protein intake and the safety issues if any with the feeding of this product to my 8 week old Alapaha male bulldog. Adult size is in the 70 to 90lb range. Thank you for your time and info!

Answer
nuvet plus for all ages
nuvet plus for all age  
The Innova  Red Meat Puppy food is an excellent choice;   Once he is 12 to 14 months of age please switch him to the Adult blend of EVO, Innova, Wellness Core or Even Fromm's Dog food -

Please get this pup onto the NuVet Plus Vitamin supp right away... Excellent for all ages and stages - they have a powder or wafer ..  http://www.nuvet.com/81098   
( tell them you heard about it from Pet Nurse Marie and the All Experts site )  Use referral code 81098 AND TAKE  THE 15 % OFF PROGRAM THEY OFFER.  

Bulldogs

English Bulldog Questions ( mpmaltese@gmail.com) Marie Peppers LPN MA