Bulldogs/french bulldog Gas ; http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/

Question
my son has a French bulldog that is adorable, but has terrible flatulence. I will be babysitting him for a couple of weeks I heard probiotics helps with this. my dogs eat blue buffalo,  but he wont have anything to do with it. he only will take dry food if it is mixed with little Caesar. I know the food may be contributing to the gas but thought you could recommend a supplement or probiotic that could make babysitting a little more bearable. I love the little guy but don't want my home smelling like him!!!!
thank you in advance for any advice

Answer
Hi Gail, Oh No! Little Caesar is not a good food at all - Please talk to you son about changing the Frenchie over to another food -  If you want to do the Blue Buffalo also add some of the Blue Buffalo canned and mix the Dry and moist food -  Please take that Frenchie off that low quality food ;  Also, to balance out the Frenchie's gut try a teaspoon of low fat Greek yogurt daily.
Tell your Son about my bulldog health blog ;  lots of good info
http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/

Bulldogs

English Bulldog Questions ( mpmaltese@gmail.com) Marie Peppers LPN MA