Burns/Laser Hair Removal Burns

laser white circles wrote at 2008-07-30 18:17:26
Hi Danielle

I have similar circles all over my legs and bikini area and I have had them for over three months!! I was told that they would go away in a couple weeks too...but now the doctor is telling me they are permanent.  So, you may want to get a second opinion.  Good luck! I hope you have a better answer than I got!!  

candy wrote at 2009-03-17 06:02:34
i know how you feel. people should be more careful when performing these procedures. i have a line of red spots on my leg from the laser treatment i had done today. its ugly and i hope it goes away!

brigette wrote at 2009-08-10 18:51:18
I was burned on my legs with laser also and they look like yours did the circular scars ever go away

Ketina ramos wrote at 2015-12-06 05:31:04
Hey, i had the same problem its been almost two months and nothing changed. How is yours?

Kétina Ramos

Jim B

I can answer a variety of questions concerning the physical care of burns and burn patients which commonly are of interest to both patients and their families. Also I may be helpful in suggesting lifestyle modifications which will help with a more complete recovery from a serious burn. I can also accept questions regarding the physical classifications of burns and the implications regarding the size, depth, and location of burns. What I cannot answer based on my own knowledge and experience I can refer to my current and former collegues in the field including the plastic and trauma surgeons and burn recovery organizations. In many of these cases I will provide a line of communication directly to a specific expert or organization. While I can describe general treatments routines with which I am experienced,I cannot answer questions dealing with specifuc diagnosis of conditions or problems. Additionally, please understand that the area of burn treatments is an experimental one in which there is constant progress and change. Each Burn Center invests a major effort in the development of new materials, treatments, medications, and techniques. In this area of constant change and growth no one can be fully aware of all treatment courses employed.

I am a licensed Paramedic and have also worked as a wound technician in a large regional Burn Center in a Trauma Level 1 hospital. I have experience in the areas of burn evaluation and care, both long-term and immediate first aid. I have also worked as a volunteer couselor with post-burn patients dealing with issues ranging from life-style changes to re-entering the world as a serious burn survivor.

BA Economics and Biology, AA Health Care Management, EMT-P licensed in Missouri, ABLS (Advanced Burn Life Support)qulification, ACLS-EP (Advanced Cardiac Life Support-Experienced Provider), Former National Ski Patrol Winter Emergency Care Instructor and Senior Evaluator, Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic Instructor.