Business Communication/Annual Budget - ""

Hello Sonya,

I am researching information in order to create a web video site.
Is there a way to find out what the approximate annual budget for "" is, or the budget for a site similar in size?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello Sheree -

Budgets vary widely, and if this is a private business, there is no way to find what isn't publicly listed.  You may want to call them and ask directly, sometimes you can get great info that way, if the person on the phone is willing to share.

For approximations, view these pages for more insights:

Good luck!  

Business Communication

Sonya Snyder

I can answer questions pertaining to business marketing communications, both internal, external, reputation management, sales, advertising, public relations, speeches, web content, social media, and more.

I have been a successful marketer in corporate America and also within my own firm for more than 25 years. Please visit my web site for testimonies about my work and results.

With a BA degree in Journalism and Political Science, and also finishing up a MA in Forensic Psychology, I specialize in the motivation and promotion within successful business communications of all kinds.