Business Communication/Introduction to business

Question
Problem faced by a businessman while operating in a marketing environment?

Answer
I’m not sure I understand your question, but I'll try and answer what it sounds like.

Communication is a core problem business people face in a competitive economy. There's the basic question: How do they identify, attract, cultivate, and retain the right customers—profitably? But communication affects every aspect of marketing and business. Most businesses run better when they are able to build high-quality relationships with employees, vendors, investors, bankers, and, of course, customers and business allies.

All these relationships require tending, beyond the simple tasks of producing and selling products or services.

Every company and each decision maker must stay ahead of the competition in creativity, pricing, service, etc. to ensure sustainability for the company. One way to do this is to find and promote an unbeatable competitive advantage.

Another approach, used more often by larger, more risk-averse companies, is choosing to purchase another company’s assets, in effect, to acquire the market share, brand, and know how.

It's not always the most efficient firms that achieve the greatest success. You may find a specialized niche for your product or service that you serve so well, customers are willing to pay a premium to keep up the relationship. That can be a good place to be.  

Business Communication

Maureen A. Jung, Ph.D.