Business Debt/Commerce

Question
Good morning!

Pls i beg you tel me the meaning of Debtors and creditor with good example i search in net but it confuse me a lot iam a 1st puc student

Answer
Creditor can have many meanings, often related.  For example in a legal setting, a company or person who has a monetary judgment entered in their favor by a court is called a creditor or judgment creditor.   

A creditor might also represent someone who has extended credit in a business transaction.

The term creditor usually refers to a party (it could be a person, a company, or even the government) that has some claim on a second party. Person one is the creditor and is to whom the money is owed.  In order for the debt to be legal, the creditor must have provided some property or service

A debtor is someone (like the creditor it can be a person, a company, or even the government) that owes an obligation or DEBT to someone else.

If it helps, try to think about it this way:  when you go into debt (for a mortgage or something similar) you are a debtor.   If you loan money to a friend, you are extending credit and in that situation you are a creditor.  

Business Debt

Michael Fay