Business Majors/Degrees

​Master of Public Administration vs Master of Business Administration vs Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership?

What is the difference? Is there any better than another? What one offers better flexibility?

Review the courses for each, and each university could show marked differences in the coursework. An admission specialist is the best source for this definition. You can ask the admission specialist and should the difference in the placement job income by the university for each of these degrees. This can also vary from each university.  

Business Majors

Dr. Joseph de Beauchamp

I`ve been teaching MBA students around the world for the past 15 years. I have covered over 50 stock markets and published on over 2000 public companies. I review and check on nearly 6000 financial reports a year. I would be glad to help out with questions.

2000 public companies