Business Networking/Towels agents

Question
Dear Sir,

We Atara Tarpaulin & Textile Industries are leading manufacturer & exporters of the Tents, Tarpaulins & cotton canvas. We just started the manufacturing of Terry Towels for that purpose we need agents in Europe, who can promote and sale our goods on commission bassis.

But problem is this i am trying my level best, but not getting any one. Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Zeeeshan William

Mobile:+92 324 4355457

Answer
Hi Zeehan,

Your question is: how to find commission basis sales agents for your Terry Towel range in Europe

You haven't provided any information on what you have done, or what you've offered so far.

Please let me have some details and I will do my best to answer your question.

Thanks,

Paraic

Business Networking

Paraic Bergin