Business Networking/Towels agents

Dear Sir,

We Atara Tarpaulin & Textile Industries are leading manufacturer & exporters of the Tents, Tarpaulins & cotton canvas. We just started the manufacturing of Terry Towels for that purpose we need agents in Europe, who can promote and sale our goods on commission bassis.

But problem is this i am trying my level best, but not getting any one. Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Zeeeshan William

Mobile:+92 324 4355457

Hi Zeehan,

Your question is: how to find commission basis sales agents for your Terry Towel range in Europe

You haven't provided any information on what you have done, or what you've offered so far.

Please let me have some details and I will do my best to answer your question.

Business Networking

Paraic Bergin

I can answer questions in the area of most types of network marketing, particularly building up word of mouth and direct referral marketing, for small and medium sized businesses. I cannot answer questions on multi-level marketing

I have almost 20 years experience at CFO & CEO level, in growing and developing businesses ranging from very small to annual turnover of over 50 million.Since 2008, I am Regional Director for Ireland and London, UK with The Alchemy Network, an international marketing and business development consultancy

The Alchemy Network The Association of Chartered Certified Accounts

Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Master of Science degree in Operations Management