Business Software/keeping on hold payments on line

Question
Dear Sir

I am thinking on creating a bussiness in internet where the people will pay online for a product, however the payment should be kept on hold and processed only if a "condition" is completed. For example people will pay to buy a product at a rebated price, but the payment will be processed only if 50 people purchasde the same product. If the number is not reachd in a determined tperiod of time (in example 48 hours), then the payment is never processed.Is it possible to do that, using the regular payment methods like webpay, paypal or others? Can a programer do that for me?
Thanks,in advance"

Answer
It should be programmable. It would be based on a shopping cart styled software, that would have a delay in processing an order until a threshold of orders is reached.

I'm not sure that people will go for the business model.

Hope this helps,
Scott<>

Business Software

Scottgem