Business Software/CLIENT LIST

What software would you recommend to keep up with my client's personal information. It's basic such as name, phone number, address, type of business with me. I sell personal insurance products such as auto, home, business, life, motorcycle, etc. I would like something that I can keep for years to come and not have to update every 2 to 3 yrs.

Hi Steve,

There are two good solutions that I would investigate first:

FREE - - this is just about the same type of product you get with Microsoft Office, but it is an online version with full contact information you can access anywhere you have an internet connection.  It will store the type of information listed above, but it is not flexible.

PAID - - this is the best overall solution for Customer Service (it is a CRM), and you can also access it from anywhere you have an internet connection.  It is highly configurable and is relatively easy to learn based upon what you have stated above.  This product is the most widely used CRM in the market.

Business Software

John Harris

Accounting Software, CMMS Software, CRM Software, EAM Software, ERP Software, Inventory Management Software, Janitorial Software, Manufacturing Software, Software Administration, Software Implementation, Software Integration, and Web Based Software.

25+ Years designing, developing, and integrating Business Software solutions for the largest to the smallest manufacturing and service companies in the USA. Software experience includes all aspects of Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Training, and Support. Formally trained in Process Optimization and Quality Systems for both Manufacturing and Service Industries. Mr. Harris is the Chief Technology Officer at ProFix Services, offering Dedicated IT Support for CMMS Software, CRM Software, EAM Software, and ERP Software.

BS Degree in Chemistry/Computer Science (Dual Major). Former Treasurer for the Society of Plastics Engineers (6 years). Former Business Assessor for the ISSA CIMS program (3 years).

US Patent Holder